In celebration of God’s generosity and love, we invite you to commit to a generous financial pledge to support the mission and ministries of St. Stephen’s Episcopal Church. We are blessed by the many ways our parish family enables us to encounter Christ in community. Whether we are worshiping together, growing through formation ministries, serve others, or enjoy fellowship, we share in how the Spirit is moving in our midst – and these cornerstones of our parish life continue to thrive during these times when we are physically distant.
On-going support of our parish, or Stewardship, is an outward sign of how we give back to a faith community that means so much to each of us. We can show our gratitude by sharing our time, talents, and treasure. Giving of a yearly financial pledge is the primary method of funding St. Stephen’s ministries and operations. It literally keeps the lights on in our souls and our buildings.
Pledge Drive 2020
Giving of a yearly financial pledge is the primary method of funding St. Stephen’s ministries and operations. Responding generously to a generous God by making an annual commitment enables our parish to make plans for 2021 based on a predictable financial base to sustain our thriving church.
Like with most things, our annual Stewardship fall pledge drive will look a little bit different this year. Here’s are the two easy steps for you to follow as you make your commitment for the coming year –
- Make your financial commitment to St. Stephen’s Church for 2021 by completing this online form.
- Decide how you would like to pay your pledge –
- To pay by credit/debit card or by bank account (checking, savings, etc.) visit our online giving site – be sure to select “Pledge Payment” in the TO: field to set up your pledge.
- Make a gift of stock or other means by contacting Nancy Wood via email or through the church office.
- To pay by check, please mail your check to the church office, attn: Nancy Wood.